I've been tagged by Suzi so I thought I better be quick in getting it done! And, the answers are...(drum roll)
Seven Things to do Before I Die
- Go to Japan
- Write a best seller (hmm, ambitious little thing, aren't I?)
- Finish that pink and green horror of a scarf
- Maybe even attempt a knitting pattern *shock horror*
- Have my own rock band in which I play guitar (no copycat Hilary Duff career for me, thanks very much!)
- Sucessfully draw a whole manga comic
- Banish those pimples back where they belong (which is...nowhere on this girls face!)
Seven Things I Cannot Do
- Any form of gymnastics... I swear it's unnatural to stand on your hands. If we were supposed to do that then we'd have hands for feet, wouldn't we?
- Maths. OK, I can do it, but that doesn't mean I like it!
- Save money
- Stop eating chocolate
- Keep my room neat
- Properly dry my hair with a hair dryer...I only do it so I can use the straightener, but straighteners don't like it when you cheat and only dry the top layer of hair, do they?!
Seven Things That Attract Me To My
Thought I might be a little young to even have a 'man', and The Simpsons is my first love
- Ralph Wiggum - "My tongue tastes like...burning..."
- The comics
- Treehouse of Horror - woo hoo!
- The animation
- The lines you can quote - just to annoy people!
- Lisa "I had a cat named Snowball, she died, she died! Mom said she was sleeping, she lied, she lied! Why oh why is my cat dead? Why couldn't that Chrysler hit me instead?"
- Ned Flanders - "I do everything the bible tells me to do, even the stuff that contradict the other stuff!"
Seven Books I Love
- All American Girl: Ready Or Not by Meg Cabot
- Geisha by Lesley Downer
- Memoirs of A Geisha by Arthur Golden
- Princess Diaries Seventh Heaven by Meg Cabot
- The Wizard of Oz by Frank L Baum
- Madman Odyssey by...uh...
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowlings
Seven Things I Say:
- Can I get on the computer?
- I was just...
- That's what I meant!
- I did! (Goes for cleaning room, tuning guitar etc)
- Aw, tell me I'm a super genius (I say this to my friends in class...it's meant as a joke, I'm not that in love with myself!)
Seven Movies I've Loved
- Mean Girls
- Austin Powers: Goldmember
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Supersize Me
- Chronicles of Narnia
- It's not out yet, but when The Simpsons movie comes out July 27th 2007 I will love it!
Well, that's me in a nutshell...no, this is me in a nutshell...help, I'm in a nutshell! Sorry, Austin Powers moment. And no, I don't know enough people to tag someone that hasn't been tagged. But feel free to!
I've started knitting a rug (see the squeaky beanie, same wool as that...question, can animals have acrylic wool?)
Hope you all had a great day/week so far!
Love Little Purlxx