Monday, January 22, 2007

we all want to change the world.

Isn't the quote in the sidebar cute? I later attended the wedding, Tiny M looking radiant in a snow white gown and a purple sparkly crown. Oh, and a fairy wand. I played the part of the celebrant and married the pair. At first, I thought TM was marrying Whirly, and that is not a mistake we want to make. Apparently Whirly is mean and wicked. So Charlie it was.

I must post some pics. I'm sure everyone's bored with my blog at the moment.

I am considering knitting something, and soon. Any ideas? Free form really isn't working. Would anyone reccomend socks? What a silly question.

I'm about to start a new blog, so have a look in the Sidebar soon and check it out (if you want to).

Have a good week, talk again soon, and post pics of bag I sewed with Slim Suzy,

Little Purl x

5 comments:

2paw said...

So it was a nice day for a white wedding????
Hmmm, would I recommend socks??? Yep!!!
Thuja from Knitty in 8ply are quick and comfy. You can use any stitch pattern you like though... even freeform!!!

Slim Suzy said...

I hope both you and TM only have an imaginary groom until you are both about 30.

MrsDrWho said...

Dear Little Purl. Have you read The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas? I don't want to give away any spoilers by telling you what I think if you haven't read it yet.

Suzi said...

The wedding sounds stunning, and probably just as well nobody married Whirley. A soap opera couldn't have hoped for a better storyline.
I'm in wirstwarmer mode, I have spurned my socks - they shall never drive through Paris at this rate.
The sewing sounds good, I can't wait to see it. I may have to take it back up with all these people sewing it's making me itch for fabric, needles and thread! Possibly something from the flouro fauz fur section of Spotlight.

Katt said...

Sounds like a lovely little wedding...Though perhaps TM might wait to knit those socks...arfer all she doesnt want to do the boyfriend curse....and what size would she knit?

Ooooh even where do you buy imaginary sock wool and imaginary needles to knit imaginary socks for an imaginary husband!?!?

I suggest Thuja socks....or wrist/hand warmers...

Katt